Terms and Conditions
Meet your 5 Sponsorship Campaign
I/We understand the terms and conditions under which any fundraising activities benefiting The Kutamani Foundation need to operate. I/We have read The Kutamani Foundation terms and conditions and acknowledge by purchasing tickets, I fully accept these Terms and Conditions.
By agreeing to these Terms of Fundraising you acknowledge:
You are acting solely on behalf of myself and am 18 years or older.
2. No person under the age of 18 may use thekutamanifoundation.org or your personal fundraising platform to donate or fundraise, unless the permission of a parent or guardian is sought to participate in the challenge.
3. You do not have any criminal convictions or pending charges, and you have a responsibility to disclose any criminal convictions to The Kutamani Foundation prior to commencement.
4. The campaign will begin on the 18/05/2021 and will continue until details are taken down from website.
5. The Kutamani Foundation will notify when the campaign is over.
6. To be eligible to receive a reward, you need to meet the conditions outlined below (under "Rewards")
7. The Kutamani Foundation is the sole beneficiary of any funds raised through this campaign.
8. The Reward offer may allow for the purchase of alcohol, therefore The Kutamani Foundation provides no warranty, or responsibility for how the prize is used once it has been given to the rewarded. The Reward Prize has not been developed with any individual's particular health requirements in consideration.
9. You will not use Thekutamanifoundation.org any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
10. You will not use the site to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation;
11. You will not use the Site to conduct, display or forward details of any survey, contest, pyramid scheme or chain letter or use any part of our Site to send commercial messages in contradiction of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth)
12. You will not attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the site, any associated website or any other website.
13. You will not hide, deface, alter or delete any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary rights notice;
14. You will not use or attempt to use the Site for any unlawful, criminal or negligent purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, password cracking, social engineering (defrauding others into releasing their passwords), denial-of-service attacks, harmful and malicious destruction of data, infringing the intellectual property rights of any person, and injection of computer viruses and intentional invasion of privacy.
15. You agree to comply with all applicable Fundraising Acts, other laws, regulations and by-laws (including all applicable privacy laws) and any other conditions which we may notify to you. In participating in the challenge, you agree to refrain from doing anything which may reasonably be expected to damage the goodwill, reputation or integrity of The Kutamani Foundation
16. All pricing is in Australian dollars.
17. The Kutamani Foundation Limited uses an outsourced debiting system, which keeps all financial and personal information private, and complies with PCI Standards.
18. As the direct debiting system is outsourced, you will be charged a small additional amount per transaction.
19. The Kutamani Foundation Limited may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as changed or modified. Notice of any changes or modifications will be provided by publishing the revised terms and conditions on this website only and separate notification will not be given to you individually.
20. Donors will be provided with a receipt per transaction.
21. The Kutamani Foundation reserves the right to suspend any raffle entries from participants who do not comply with the terms and conditions, or Kutamani Foundation policies.
To be eligible for the reward, you must ensure those you encourage to sign up, enter your name on the 'success' page after completing their subscription. Without this, The Kutamani Foundation can not determine who promoted the sign up.
2. If you encourage someone to sign up, and they request a refund for their payment, they will automatically not count towards your 5 sign ups.
3. To receive the reward, you must provide a valid email address in order to receive your rewarded gift voucher. It will be sent in the form of a e-gift voucher.
To read more about the Foundation, or its policies and procedures, go the thekutamanifoundation.org